Take control of your game and gain an edge on the competition, by attending the Serve to Score clinic. Learn what it takes to score through: spot serving, hitting seams and learn to serve aggressively through our quality instruction!
- When: Jan. 30 - Feb. 27 (5 Weeks)
- Who: Current 7th&8th Graders
- Time: 4PM-5pm (Thursdays)
- Cost: $65 per player
- Register Online By: January 27, 2020
- Click here for a printable registration form!
- Click here to register online!
Individual & Group Volleyball Lessons
- Sometimes athletes learn better with one-on-one or small group instruction. The Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA) has ruled that players are allowed to receive lessons during their school season.
- Glass City's coaching staff is equipped to help athletes with any individual skill as well as mental training. Lessons are scheduled in blocks of three or based on a player’s individual needs.
- For information contact Dana Hooper: firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-261-0067