Glass City Volleyball is proud to have you as a member of one of our 2019-2020 teams!
- Club Kickoff/Organizational Meeting and First Practice: During the kickoff, there will be a brief parent meeting, a first practice for all teams and uniform fitting. Merchandise will be available to purchase. Please bring completed paperwork and your downpayment to the meeting. Forms can be downloaded below. The meeting will take place at the Paragon: 1590 Albon Road, Holland, Ohio 43528. Meeting times:
- Sunday, November 17 from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. for all NATIONAL TEAMS
- Sunday, November 24: for the other teams.
- 9:30-11:00 am for teams: 11 Elite, 12 Elite, 12/11 Black
- 12:00 pm-1:30 pm for teams: 13 Elite, 14 Elite/American, 16 American, 16 Black
- 1:30 pm-3:00 pm for teams: 14 Lime, 14 Black, 15 American, 18 EB Sebring
- 3:00pm-4:30pm for teams: 15 Black, 13U Boys, 16EB
- Please download, complete and bring all paperwork (below), your down payment and any questions to the Club Kickoff.
- Online Spirit Store
- >>Access the site here<<
- Order the latest Glass City Volleyball merchandise for players, parents and coaches!
- Orders Due by December 1, midnight and will be delivered the week of December 20.
If you have any questions, please contact Dana Hooper at email@example.com or 419-261-0067.
Club Picture Day
Save the date - Club Picture Day is January 12, 2020. Schedule coming soon...