Spring 2020 - Individual Player & Team Info
The Northwest Ohio Juniors Volleyball League is a great way for athletes to play volleyball this Spring while competing locally. All matches are conveniently held at the Paragon. Uniforms are provided for individual players who register for a Glass City team, other clubs registering as a full team will need to supply their own uniform.
We fully intend to operate the league when we are able to do so.
- When: Dates will be modified so that we can host the league when the COVID-19 situation allows.
- Day & Divisions: Monday evenings (4th, 5th & 6th / 7th & 8th Grade) / Sunday evenings (High School)
- Individual Cost: $475 per player (includes practices, uniform, ref fees and coaching)
- Full Team Cost: $275 per team (this option is for teams or clubs who provide their own coaches, uniform and practice facilities.)
- Individual Registrant Placement: TBD --- mandatory for all players who register as individuals.
- Register Online By: Registration will remain open until further notice.
- Download a printable registration form!
- Click here to Register Online!
WINTER NW Ohio League Information
- Who: Youth (Grades 3 & 4), Middle School (Grades 5 & 6), Junior High (Grades 7 & 8) and High School (Grades 9 - 12).
- Cost: $495 per player (12 matches - 6 Monday nights)
- Fees include: uniform jersey, two practices per week until games begin, additional skills training through the season.
- Competition Dates: Mondays 1/27 (Week 1), 2/3 (week 2), 2/10 (Week 3), 2/17 (Week 4), 2/24 (Week 5), 3/2 (Week 6), & 3/9 (Week 7)
WINTER Rosters, Schedule & Rules
- Team Rosters
- League Schedule (Updated - Jan. 29) - Only the High School Division was affected.
- League Rules
- League Standings (Updated: March 4)