VOLLEYBALL HOLIDAY CAMP
If you want to improve your volleyball skills over your Holiday break, take part in the Volleyball Holiday Camp! The camp will focus on all-around skills and there will be wonderful door prizes! The camp will be led by Coach Stephanie Champine and Coach Shaun Dryden who are current Glass City Volleyball coaches and current USA Premier Volleyball League (PVL) players!
Amazing door prizes will be given out to campers! The 2017 camp filled up quickly - don’t wait to register! There are a limited number of spots per age.
- PLAYERS: Boys and girls in grades 4th - 8th
- WHEN: 12/26, 12/27 and 12/28
- TIME: 4th, 5th & 6th Graders: 1 - 2:30 p.m. /7th & 8th graders 2:30 - 4 p.m.
- COST: $70 per player. Each camper will receive a shirt.
- REGISTER: Registration closes 12/21/18 6 p.m. - register and pay online mail in the sign-up form with payment. There will be no refunds.
Individual & Group Volleyball Lessons
- Sometimes athletes learn better with one-on-one or small group instruction. The Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA) has ruled that players are allowed to receive lessons during their school season.
- Glass City's coaching staff is equipped to help athletes with any individual skill as well as mental training. Lessons are scheduled in blocks of three or based on a player’s individual needs.
- Cost of this program is $65.00 an hour for individual lessons or $80 an hour for groups of 2-4. If you book at 10 individual lesson package and pre-pay, you would receive a discounted total of $550.00