Glass City Athletics is proud to be the only all-access facility to practice your volleyball and basketball skills. All players of all ages are welcome to attend an open gym. No reservations required -- just show up ready to play or practice!
- COST: $5 per player per two hour session (cash please). Open Gyms are free for Glass City Athletics Members (this does not include Fury or Volleyball Team Members).
- LOCATION: The Paragon: 1590 Albon Road Suite 12, Holland, Ohio 43528
- BONUS: On Friday nights, the FIREPIT Grille will be offering food and drink specials to Open Gym attendees. The FIREPIT Grille is located around the corner from the Paragon at 7723 Airport Highway.
DATES & TIMES:
- Friday, December 1 from 7 - 10 p.m.
- Friday, December 8 from 7 - 10 p.m.
- Friday, December 15 from 7 - 10 p.m.
- Friday, December 22 from 7 - 10 p.m.
- Friday, December 29 from 7 - 10 p.m.
SMALL GROUP VOLLEYBALL TRAINING SERIES -- NOVEMBER
- PARTICIPANTS: Boys and girls in grades 4th - 8th
- TRAINING DATES: 11/6, 11/13, 11/20 and 11/27
- TIMES: Grades 4,5,6 from 5 - 6 p.m.
- Grades 7 & 8 Group 1 from 6 - 7 p.m.
- Grades 7 & 8 Group 2 from 7 - 8 p.m.
- LOCATION: The Paragon: 1590 Albon Road Holland, Ohio 43528
• IMPROVE SPEED AND AGILITY
• ENHANCE PERFORMANCE
• INCREASE STRENGTH AND POWER
• LEARN AND DO WHAT IT TAKES TO GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL
• FUEL YOUR BODY SO YOU CAN TRAIN HARDER AND RECOVER FASTER
The JESKO training Programs are designed to enhance agility, coordination, explosive power, reaction time, speed, strength, injury prevention, and flexibility. We work with all age groups, skill levels, whether you are a beginner or advanced athlete. Our programs are customized to help you meet your goals!
See our program flyer to the right in our "Forms" section for more details!
Individual & Group Volleyball Lessons
- Sometimes athletes learn better with one-on-one or small group instruction. The Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA) has ruled that players are allowed to receive lessons during their school season.
- Glass City's coaching staff is equipped to help athletes with any individual skill as well as mental training. Lessons are scheduled in blocks of three or based on a player’s individual needs.
- Cost of this program is $65.00 an hour for individual lessons or $80 an hour for groups of 2-4. If you book at 10 individual lesson package and pre-pay, you would receive a discounted total of $550.00