Small Group Training - January & February
- PARTICIPANTS: Boys and girls in grades 7th - 8th
- TRAINING DATES: Tuesdays: 1/23, 1/30, 2/6 and 2/13
- TIME: 5 - 6 p.m.
- LOCATION: Sessions will be held at Paragon: 1590 Albon Road Holland, Ohio 43528
- COST: $80 per player
- REGISTER: Complete the paperwork or pay online! There will be no refunds issued. Registration closes January 21, 8 a.m.
This training is only limited to the first 8 players. Register early!
• IMPROVE SPEED AND AGILITY
• ENHANCE PERFORMANCE
• INCREASE STRENGTH AND POWER
• LEARN AND DO WHAT IT TAKES TO GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL
• FUEL YOUR BODY SO YOU CAN TRAIN HARDER AND RECOVER FASTER
The JESKO training Programs are designed to enhance agility, coordination, explosive power, reaction time, speed, strength, injury prevention, and flexibility. We work with all age groups, skill levels, whether you are a beginner or advanced athlete. Our programs are customized to help you meet your goals!
See our program flyer to the right in our "Forms" section for more details!
Individual & Group Volleyball Lessons
- Sometimes athletes learn better with one-on-one or small group instruction. The Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA) has ruled that players are allowed to receive lessons during their school season.
- Glass City's coaching staff is equipped to help athletes with any individual skill as well as mental training. Lessons are scheduled in blocks of three or based on a player’s individual needs.
- Cost of this program is $65.00 an hour for individual lessons or $80 an hour for groups of 2-4. If you book at 10 individual lesson package and pre-pay, you would receive a discounted total of $550.00