Juniors Beach Volleyball
OPTION 1: TRAINING PROGRAM
Train in the sand with two of the areas best players/coaches: Shaun Dryden and Stephanie Champine
- PLAYERS: 13 - 18 year old boys and girls
- WHEN: Wednesdays: May 15, May 22, May 29, June 5 and June 19
- TIME: 5 - 6:30 p.m.
- COST: $135.00 per player
** Glass City Junior Olympic players on ages 13-18 year old teams (from 2018/2019) are already accepted in this program. Email Dana at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
OPTION 2: JUNIORS 4’s LEAGUE
Take part in our Juniors Beach League: this league is a fours league that will have two divisions - Jr. High and High School.
- PLAYERS: Jr. High and High School Teams. Bring your own team.
- WHEN: Wednesdays starting June 26 for five weeks
- TIME: Games will take place between 5:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- COST: $105.00 per team
LOCATION: RESET: 27250 Crossroads Parkway Rossford, Ohio 43460.
REGISTER: Register by May 11 6 p.m. for the Training Program and June 16 6 p.m. for the League.
- Register for a league and pay online
- If you need assistance setting up an account to register online, please follow these steps.
- Or complete the sign-up form
Individual & Group Volleyball Lessons
- Sometimes athletes learn better with one-on-one or small group instruction. The Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA) has ruled that players are allowed to receive lessons during their school season.
- Glass City's coaching staff is equipped to help athletes with any individual skill as well as mental training. Lessons are scheduled in blocks of three or based on a player’s individual needs.
- Cost of this program is $65.00 an hour for individual lessons or $80 an hour for groups of 2-4. If you book at 10 individual lesson package and pre-pay, you would receive a discounted total of $550.00