Northwest Ohio Juniors League - Spring 2019 - Play on a Glass City Team
This spring if you would like to learn or improve your volleyball skills, be part of the Glass City Northwest Ohio Juniors Volleyball League. This league is a low-cost option for players and families who do not want to travel for competitions. Each team will have their own coach and the Director of the league will be supervising all teams. Glass City will be offering the following level teams: Middle School (Grades 4, 5 & 6) and Junior High (Grades 7 & 8).
Cost for the league is $475 per player and fees include:
• Uniform Jersey
• Two practices per week until league starts on April 29• Skill specific sessions
• Five week league including two matches per week
TO SECURE YOUR SPOT IN THE LEAGUE:
1) Send in the sign-up form below and mail in your $250 deposit to secure your spot. You can also register online at glasscityathletics.com. Register by March 23, 6 p.m.
2) Come to the Placement Practice: Saturday, March 30 from 5:30 - 7 p.m. at the Paragon
3) Mark your calendar for 2019 practice and competition dates. Times are TBD.
• Practice dates: Practices will start the week of April 8. Practices will either be Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays - exact dates and times are to be determined based on the number of teams made.
• Competition dates: Mondays: April 22, April 29, May 6, May 13 and May 20
Northwest Ohio Juniors League - Spring 2019 - Bring Your Team
You are invited to bring your team and get involved this spring! The Northwest Ohio Juniors Volleyball League is a great way for athletes to play volleyball this spring while competing locally. All matches are conveniently held at the Paragon.
- PARTICIPANTS: Middle School (Grades 4, 5 & 6) and Junior High (Grades 7 & 8)
- COMPETITION DATES: Mondays: Mondays: April 22, April 29, May 6, May 13 and May 20
- TIME: TBD
- LOCATION: The Paragon: 1590 Albon Road, Suite 12, Holland, OH 43528
- COST: $275 per team
Please bring your own uniforms. You can register online or send in the sign-up form! The last date to register is April 8, 2019.