Northwest Ohio Juniors League - Winter - Glass City Player Sign-Up
This Winter if you would like to learn or improve your volleyball skills, be part of the Glass City Northwest Ohio Juniors Volleyball League. This league is a lower cost option for players and families who do not want to travel for competitions. Each team will have their own coach and the Director of the club will be supervising all teams.
Glass City will be offering the following level teams: Youth (Grades 3 & 4), Middle School (Grades 5 & 6), Junior High (Grades 7 & 8) and High School (Grades 9 - 12). Cost for the league is $595 per player and your fees include:
- Uniform jersey
- One practice a week
- One conditioning practice a week
- Skill specific training
- 12 matches (on Monday nights) for six weeks
TO SECURE YOUR SPOT IN THE LEAGUE:
1) Register online or send in the sign-up form and mail in your $250 deposit to secure your spot. All registrations must be completed prior to the placement practice. Online registration closes Wednesday, November 14 at 6 p.m.
2) Come to the Placement Practice: Friday, November 16 from 6 - 7:30 p.m. at the Paragon.
3) Mark your calendar for practice and competition dates.
- Team Practice Dates: Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays and times TBD.
- Conditioning Practice Dates: TBD
- Competition Dates: Mondays (time TBD): 1/21, 1/28, 2/4, 2/11, 2/18 and 2/25
Northwest Ohio Juniors League - Winter - Team Sign-Up
You are invited to bring your team and get involved this winter! The Northwest Ohio Juniors Volleyball League is a great way for athletes to play volleyball this winter while competing locally. All matches are conveniently held at the Paragon. Please bring your own uniforms.
- PARTICIPANTS: Youth (grades 3-4) Middle School (grades 5-6), Jr. High (grades 7-8) & High School (grades 9-12)
- COMPETITION DATES: Mondays: 1/21, 1/28, 2/4, 2/11, 2/18 and 2/25
- TIME: TBD
- LOCATION: The Paragon: 1590 Albon Road, Suite 12, Holland, OH 43528
- COST: $300 per team
- REGISTER: You can register online or mail in the form and payment . The last date to register is 1/11/19. There will be no refunds issued and no on-site registration.