Glass City Fury
Glass City Fury enters its 2nd year and will be offering basketball teams for every season. Each session will offer local tournaments, local practices and high quality instruction. Our programs are designed to fit the needs of the player and their families. Our goal is to meet the needs of players from the 4th grade through the 12th grade. Our coaches are highly skilled and will provide the most comprehensive experience for the player.
3 POINT SUMMER SHOOTOUT
PLAYERS: Boys and girls in grades 5th - 12th. Boys and girls will compete against each other.
TIME: 5th - 6th Graders start at 9:30 a.m.; 7th - 8th Graders start at 10:30 a.m.; High School Players start at 11:30 a.m.
COST: $20 per player
LOCATION: Glass City Athletics - The Paragon: 1590 Albon Road, Holland, OH 43528
PRIZES: Top prizes will be awarded to each Division Champion. Each Division Champion will receive a
Samsung Tablet (valued at $269).
REGISTER: Register and pay online or mail in the sign-up form. REGISTER BY 8/23/17. *Please note: there will not be any registration the day of event. There needs to be a minimum of 10 players per division.
1. Participants must be in basketball athletic gear; athletic shoes, and shirts. No boots, jeans, casual wear during the competition.
4. Each rack will have 5 balls. All balls are worth one point.
5. Participant may choose which corner to start the challenge from, but may not start on the wing or at the top of the key.
7. Each participant will begin with a round in the Preliminaries. The top 8 contestants in each division will then move on to the next round. The top 4 participants will advance to the Semi- nals. The top two will advance to the Championship round with the person scoring the most in the finals becoming the Champion. All rules will apply to each round.
FALL FURY TEAM:
- GAME DAYS: Sunday's: 9/10, 9/17, 9/24, 10/1 and 10/8.
- GAME TIMES: Grades 5/6 from 12:30-2:30 pm; Grades 7/8 from 2:30-4:30 pm; Grades 9-12 from 4:30-6:30 pm.
- PLAYERS: Grades 5 -12 as of Fall 2017
- COST: $205 per player and includes a t-shirt uniform.
- PRACTICE: Players will receive a minimum of two games per game day and a weekly skill enhancement practice. Skill enhancement practices dates and times are TBD.
- PLAYERS: Teams in grades 5 - 8th as of Fall 2017
- COST: $285 per team. Each team needs to pay half of the of cial fee ($20 per game, cash please). If you are playing on a Fury team, the of cials costs already included.