Adult Beach Leagues
|4’s Co-Ed||Sun., Mon. or Thurs.||$260|
|6’s Co-Ed||Sun., Mon. or Tues||$390|
|Power 4’s Co-Ed||Thurs.||$260|
There will be three different sessions. We are now offering a Power League which is more competitive. All sessions are seven weeks. Last year, the league filled up very quickly. Only a certain number teams will be accepted. You receive 2 out of 3 sets to 25 points: 2 matches each night.
- SESSION I: Start Date: Week of May 6 through the week of June 24.
- There will be no matches the week of Memorial Day
- Register by April 24 6 p.m. to reserve your spot.
- SESSION II: Start Date: Week of July 8 through the week of August 19.
- Register by July 1 6 p.m. to reserve your spot.
- SESSION III: Start Date: Week of August 26 through the week of October 7.
- Register by August 16 p.m. to reserve your spot. Note: Only 6’s are offered on Sundays in Session III.
CAPTAIN MEETING: There will be a mandatory captains (or designated team rep) meeting on April 25 at 7 p.m. at RESET. for Session I. Dates for the Captain Meetings for Session II and III are TBD.
LOCATION: The leagues will take place at RESET sand courts: 27250 Crossroads Parkway Rossford, Ohio 43460.
If you need assistance setting up an account to register online, please follow these steps.
Juniors Beach Volleyball
Glass City is excited to offer this program which gives a player the opportunity to have two options to play on the sand.
OPTION 1: TRAINING PROGRAM
Train in the sand with two of the areas best players/coaches: Shaun Dryden and Stephanie Champine
- PLAYERS: 13 - 18 year old boys and girls
- WHEN: Wednesdays: May 15, May 22, May 29, June 5 and June 19
- TIME: 5 - 6:30 p.m.
- COST: $135.00 per player
** Glass City Junior Olympic players on ages 13-18 year old teams (from 2018/2019) are already accepted in this program. Email Dana at email@example.com to reserve your spot.
OPTION 2: JUNIORS 4’s LEAGUE
Take part in our Juniors Beach League: this league is a fours league that will have two divisions - Jr. High and High School.
- PLAYERS: Jr. High and High School Teams. Bring your own team.
- WHEN: Wednesdays starting June 26 for five weeks
- TIME: Games will take place between 5:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- COST: $105.00 per team
LOCATION: RESET: 27250 Crossroads Parkway Rossford, Ohio 43460.
REGISTER: Register by May 11 6 p.m. for the Training Program and June 16 6 p.m. for the League.
- Register for a league and pay online
- If you need assistance setting up an account to register online, please follow these steps.
- Or complete the sign-up form